Sorry didn't add any pictures but these amazing tips are very self explanatory and very effective...Enjoy everyone and have "The most amazing and fun Weekend"
Home Remedies for Skin Care
- A mixture of honey and milk makes your skin glow
- Remove tan from your face using a mixture off egg white and honey
- Mix 1/3-cup of cocoa, three spoons of heavy cream, 1/3-cup ripe papaya, 1/4-cup honey and three teaspoons of oatmeal powder and apply to face. Let it dry for 10 minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water. This mixture is effective for oily skin.
- Mix yogurt, oat and ground almonds and apply on face. Wash off after five minutes with lukewarm water.
- Rub wedge of cut lemon on the face and rinse it after 20 minutes with cold water. Don't apply this on dry skin.
- Mix cucumber juice with milk and use the mixture as a cleanser.
- Make a paste of grapes, lemon and egg white and apply on face. Rinse after 20 minutes. All the ingredients in this mixture are good for oily skin as lemon acts as a natural cleanser, grapes often it and egg whites tighten. This is one of the good home remedies for skin care.
- A paste of honey, lemon and vegetable oil is a natural moisturizer and effective for dry skin.
- Mix a slice of pumpkin with egg yolk and milk and apply this mask on your face for half an hour. Then wash off with lukewarm water.
- For soft and smooth skin, just add half a cup of honey to your bath water.
- Make a paste of mint leaves, almonds and warm water and apply on your skin. Let it dry for sometime and then rinse with lukewarm water.
- Dab buttermilk on your skin and leave it for 15 minutes. This will soak up oil from your skin without parching it.
- Apply carrot juice on your face to remove blemishes.
- Rub thin apple slices onto oily skin to control oily shine.
- Apply ripe smashed banana for 20 minutes everyday for supple skin.
ALWAYS P!NK POSITIVE & P!NK BEAUTIFUL